Abstract Submission will open in February 2019
Abstract Submission is now closed.
It is no longer possible to submit an abstract.
Abstracts authors will be notified of the status of their abstract in July 2019.
Deadline to submit abstracts is extended to 31th May 2019 – don’t miss the date!
Abstract authors will be notified of the status of their abstract in June 2019.
Participants are invited to present their work as a short oral presentation or on a poster. Based on the abstracts submitted a restricted number of participants (~12) will be selected and invited to give an oral presentation.
Abstracts must be submitted via this website. Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered.
Once you have saved your abstract, you can later edit or update it until you feel it is ready for submission.
If your abstract has been accepted for a Poster Presentation, you will have to print a paper poster to the congress.
- Poster format: A0 Poster size – 80 cm wide x 120 cm high (portrait format)
- All posters will be on display for four days (Monday through Thursday) in the poster area:
- Posters should be mounted between 14:00 and 16:30 on Sunday, 25 August
- Posters should be removed between 18:30 and 20:00 on Thursday, 29 August
- Posters will be hanged up by yourself on grilles, you will have to provide adapted fasteners.
- Poster presentation:
- Poster session 1 – odd numbered posters between P1 and P99 to be attended on Monday, 26 August (13:00 to 14:30)
- Poster session 2 – even numbered posters between P1 and P99 to be attended on Tuesday, 27 August (13:00 to 14:30)
- Poster session 3 – odd numbered posters between P100 and P199 to be attended on Wednesday, 28 August (13:00 to 14:30)
- Poster session 4 – even numbered posters between P100 and P199 to be attended on Thursday, 29 August (13:30 to 14:30)
Important information : Please note the organizers cannot be held responsible for posters displayed or left in the Poster area or in the Congress centre. Posters must be collected after the Congress.
If your abstract haas been accepted for an Oral Presentation, the paper poster is not required; you will instead have to prepare a short talk presentation (10-15min) on slides.
Support of presentation: All presentations shall be in .ppt standard format (PowerPoint).
Please send us your presentation by email at email@example.com or bring it on USB key 30 minutes before the beginning of the symposium.
Modification date passed
You can't modify your abstract..